613 Almberg Road | $748,000
David Blishen Agent Photo
David
Blishen
C. (250) 353-1495
P. (250) 352-3581
Phone David
Coldwell Banker Rosling Real Estate (NELSON)
593 Baker Street
Nelson, BC
Canada V1L 4J1

Details

Room Sizes (1,463 Sqft)

Main Floor
Floor Sqft1,463
Kitchen 13’4” x 18’10”
Foyer 16’4” x 17’1”
Living Room 16’10” x 17’10”
Bedroom 11’6” x 10’1”
Bedroom 7’11” x 9
Master Bedroom 11’6” x 14’1”
Bathroom Full Bath
Bathroom Half Bath
Lower Floor
Bedroom 10’7” x 16’6”
Bedroom 10’9” x 14’5”
Storage 11’1” x 11’2”
Room 10’11” x 17’8”
Bathroom Half Bath
Room 11’8” x 18’1”
%
Years (35 year max)
Years



Address 613 Almberg Road
AreaGolden Rural
Sub AreaSouth Hwy 95
State/ProvinceBritish Columbia
CountryCanada
Price$748,000
Property TypeSingle Family
Bedrooms5
Bathrooms3
Floor Space1463 Square Feet
Lot Size1.70 Acres
WaterfrontNo
Year Built1962
Taxes $2,252
Tax Year2021
MLS® #2466734

Looking for that Rural Golden lifestyle? Here you can find it all, only 5 minutes from Golden on Almberg road just off highway 95. Sized at 1.7 Acres, this property gives you plenty of rural space to do what you want. A new drilled well in 2017 delivers the water you need right in your own yard. The main floor of the home has 3 bedrooms, a full bath, half bath, the kitchen/dining area and the living room. Down in the basement a renovation has begun but remains unfinished. Some of those supplies to finish that reno are included in the sale. In the basement you will find 2 more bedrooms and a half bath bringing us to the 5 bed/3 bath total along with several other spaces waiting to be developed into what you envision them to be. Attached to the home is a oversized garage/workshop. The yard has 2 levels with approximately 60% on the lower bench and up a small bench is the other 40%. On the top level there is certainly opportunity for a large shop or 2nd dwelling. South-west views are abundant over the Habart area looking towards the Purcell mountains. If you are looking for that Rural Golden life while remaining close to town, have a look here! Call your REALTOR® for more information!


Listed by RE/MAX of Golden


Location

Use two fingers to move the map
Street View Satellite
Use two fingers to scroll demographics
Data Source: Statistics Canada
THE DATA PROVIDED SHOULD BE USED AS A GUIDE ONLY. FOR UP TO DATE REFERENCE MATERIAL, CONSULT WITH INDIVIDUAL REGIONAL WEBSITES.
(click to close)

Floor Plans

3D Showcase

3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d

View 3D Showcase